Netflix Tiger King Drinking Game
As if the year 2020 wasn’t wild enough, Netflix surprised us with Tiger King. And, y’all, it’s something completely different! As if we didn’t already have enough Tiger King jokes and quips, we now have a Tiger King drinking game. If you’re currently in a secluded area. you are of legal drinking age and say to yourself, “Hey, this seems like a terrific drinking game show,” you would be correct; you would be correct. Take a sip of your favorite beverage, maintain a social distance from others, and turn on Netflix.
Tiger King Drinking Game
So, as Carole Baskin puts it. hello there cute kitties and kittens. have a drink and let’s get to playing. The rules of the Tiger King drinking game are as follows: The Baby Yoda meme vs. Tiger King Crossover that we didn’t know we needed until now.
Rules of the Tiger King Drinking Game
** DRINK WITH CONSCIENCE ** That essentially implies that you’ll want to play this game in small chunks, one episode at a time. It is not recommended to binge on both alcohol and Joe Exotic at the same time. That is not a nice appearance, ladies and gentlemen. Seriously, I’m concerned, and the EMS does not need to be sent to your location, so proceed with caution. Also, this game is NOT intended for children, and, to be honest, neither is the program. Please see the following video for a parent evaluation of Tiger King to see why this is not acceptable for children of any age.
- Take a sip every time Joe refers to Carole as “that b!tch” or uses a variant of this phrase
- When you hear the words “Hey there all you cool cats and kittens,” take a drink of your beverage. When you see all three husbands together, take three sips of your drink. Every time you see a fringed jacket, take a sip of your drink. Squeeze a glass every time someone says, “tigers are sexy,” or something similar. When Joe pulls a revolver or detonates a bomb, what do you think he’s thinking? Take a drink of your beverage
- When you notice bullet hole tattoos, take a sip of your drink. When the Walmart expired meat truck arrives, take a drink of your beverage. Now that you’ve realized that the staff are eating from the meat truck, go ahead and take two more. When it becomes apparent that Carole Baskin may have murdered her first husband, everyone begins to imbibe. When you see Carole riding her bicycle, have a drink. As soon as you hear about Joe’s Prince Albert, finish the frickin’ cup because we’re out of time
- We’re out of time.
More Posts You’ll Love
All of the cameos in Once Upon a Time. in Hollywood are listed below. Knives are taken out of sweaters Coloring Pages and Activity Sheets for the Tiger King
Someone has made an official Tiger King drinking game for you and your mates
There are only a few things that might make Tiger King a more delightful experience, but it appears like someone has discovered the missing piece. During a time when we must make the most of the little pleasures in life, a drinking game has been developed that aims to get you as drunk as possible, as quickly as possible. You’ve arrived to the Tiger King drinking contest. It’s been making the rounds on Facebook because, if you hear certain key lines and see certain recurring events in the series, you’ll almost certainly find yourself on the floor laughing out loud.
Take a single drink every time:
- In the event that someone mentions Carole Baskin’s full name, you must immediately follow your shot with “that bitch.” On the screen, there is a man without a shirt. Someone discharges a weapon or aims a weapon towards the television camera. They have Carol riding around on her wicked witch of the west bike, and they show her doing it. Whenever Joe screams or swears
Take two drinks every time:
- The cats have attacked and injured someone. Whenever a Joe Exotic song is played, it is considered a special occasion.
That’s all there is to it! You can tell from just a cursory glance at this list that you must choose your drink carefully — anything stronger than sourz will almost certainly result in you passing out on the floor. When you hear Carole Baskin’s name, when someone is naked on-screen (because John Finlay is about to take your life), and when Joe swears, there are three rules that make you want to puke the most. But don’t just take our word for it: Haley:3 (@sadwarm40) wrote: I played the Tiger King drinking game and I’m shitfaced 20 minutes into the first episode.
The deadline for submissions is March 31, 2020.
— Sam Mendes (@ SamMendes) on Twitter: “How am I already on episode 3?” 1st of April, 2020 And you can bet your bottom dollar that folks haven’t stopped at this version.
Oh, no, there’s much too much quotability in this show for there to be a single set of rules to apply to everything. There’s this one, which even breaks it down into sips of varying amounts: So give it a shot and report back to us on your experience. It doesn’t appear to be going to be simple.
Related stories recommended by this writer:
Wait a minute, did Jeff Lowe just declare that Tiger King will return for a second season? Tiger King was created in The Sims, and to be honest, it is a work of art. A collection of classic Tiger King memes, all of which are dedicated to Carole Baskin.
How To Play The Tiger King Drinking Game – The Chuggernauts
Because we’re all trapped at home, we came up with a Tiger King drinking game to go along with the bizarre Netflix documentary on the weird world of exotic pets in the United States, which is currently streaming on Netflix. From narcotics to cults to drug smuggling to murder trials, this docu-series is packed of unexpected turns and turns of events. So take a few drinks and follow these simple drinking guidelines to keep your night going! The series revolves around “Joe Exotic,” an eccentric man who used to operate an exotic animal enclosure but is now facing prison time after he was implicated in the planning of a murder.
What You’ll Need To Play
Simply turn on the series, pour yourself a drink, and adhere to the following drinking guidelines. We recommend starting at the beginning of the performance because the pace of the show picks up quickly.
Tiger King Drinking Game Rules
- Joe specifically cites Carole Baskin, who is being held responsible for the death of her late husband. Someone takes a tiger cub in their arms
- There’s a clip of Joe singing on the website
- Dr. Doc’s organization has been labeled as a cult. Someone refers to “animal cruelty.” Joe Exotic pulls a pistol on himself
- There’s a photo of Joe with a well-known individual in it
Chug For As Long As…
This Tiger King drinking game is really straightforward, and honestly, you’ll probably be too taken aback by the insaneness of it all to remember all of the drinking rules in the first place. If you like this game, you might want to try another one of our TV show drinking games, such as our Love Is Blind drinking game, which you can find here. Keep in mind that you should always drink in moderation and should never get behind the wheel of a car while intoxicated. a television show
Tiger King Drinking Game
- Players: 1 or more
- Type: social
- Beverage: any Consumption:
- Year: 2020-2020
- Genre: Documentary, Crime
- Year: 2020-2020 Joe Exotic, John Reinke, Kelci Saffery, and John Finlay are among the actors in the film.
Consume alcoholic beverages while watching the viral smash program Tiger King on Netflix, which took the entire globe by storm in April 2020 and has some people referring to Joe as the “Exotic MVP.”
Tiger King is a show that must be seen to be believed. It was a pleasant surprise that it lived up to its tagline of “Murder, Mayhem, and Madness.” Irrespective of whether you agree or disagree with it, it is excellent entertainment at a period in human history when distractions from the “real world” are desperately required. The docu-series follows the self-proclaimed “I’m Joe Exotic, otherwise known as the Tiger King, the homosexual, gun-toting redneck with a mullet” around his private zoo in Oklahoma, where he lives with his wife and son.
That is exactly what I stated.
Who would have thought it?
Tiger King is a television series that has seven episodes and ends abruptly. EVEN MORE SO IF YOU DRINK WHILE WATCHING EACH EPISODE! (Welcome to the club, by the way!) I hope you enjoy playing the Tiger King Drinking Game as much as I enjoyed putting it together. LET’S GET STARTED!
BONUS GAME1: CUTE ANIMALS
Drink When someone you’re watching Tiger King with remarks, “A they see an acute animal (drink twice if it’s a young tiger), they’re beautiful!”
BONUS GAME2: WHITE TIGER
When you encounter a (rare) white tiger, say “WHITE TIGER” loudly and clearly. This rule makes viewing a lot of fun since white tigers are exceedingly rare in the actual world (1 in 10,000), yet they are rather prevalent in the program (1 in 10,000). The first person to yell it gets to sit and watch for three seconds as everyone else chugs. PS: They are not truly albino tigers, although it is amusing to think about it.
You can always tell when Carole Baskin is telling a lie because she drinks! In case you want to show the world that you know who murdered Don Wilson, have a look at this shirt! . Please remember to drink responsibly like you do every time! You should be aware that this alcohol drinking game is not intended to result in you being ill as a result of excessive alcohol intake. Do you require a sober ride? By using Lyft, you may save $5.00 on your ride! If you liked it, please provide feedback in the comments section and tell us how we can make it even better!
r/TigerKing – Tiger King Drinking Game:
I’ve discovered the internet! To make a comment, you must first log in or create an account. 1st grade I was drunk during the opening with “take a shot everytime someone speaks Carole Baskin’s full name followed by that bitch,” guy I was drunk during the beginning with “take a shot anytime someone says Carole Baskin’s full name followed by that bitch” 1st grade And so, my dear readers, is how I came to be poisoned by alcohol during a pandemic. 1st grade Please refrain from doing so. Hospitals are already overburdened with covid patients; they are ill-equipped to deal with the additional burden of alcohol poisoning.
- I wouldn’t survive more than 10 minutes on level 1.
- level 1I’ll never be able to claim that I’ve watched the program again because of this gem.
- level 1I don’t believe I’m in the mood to die.
- 1st grade The thought of drinking alcohol immediately after Travis discharges his rifle is terrifying.
- a second-grade education Don’t engage in game play.
- An ongoing competition amongst large cat eccentrics takes a gloomy turn when Joe Exotic, a notorious wildlife park owner, gets implicated in a murder-for-hire conspiracy.
- is scheduled to go public in 2022.
Tiger King Drinking Game
Tiger King, a new Netflix original series, has been sweeping the internet since its release. A Tiger King apparel line, Tiger King memes, and most recently, a Tiger King drinking game have all sprung up as a result of the show’s enormous popularity. After only two days of watching the show, I felt it was absolutely necessary to join in on the Joe Exotic online craziness.
The game board may be found at the bottom of this page. It’s necessary to drink a sip of water every time something on board occurs on the screen. How many episodes do you think you’ll be able to make it through? Here is a complete list of all the regulations that must be followed when drinking:
- Every time someone refers to Carole Baskins by her entire legal name. Follow that up with a shot and an exclamation point like “that bitch”
- On the screen, there is a man without a shirt. Someone discharges a gun or points a gun at the camera, and the camera records it. Carole is out on her bicycle
- One person gets attacked by a tiger, and Joe curses. A Joe Exotic song is playing in the background, and Joe is cuddling with a cat while wearing a fringed jacket.
I’m planning on making a larger board, so any input or suggestions would be very appreciated. Please share your thoughts in the comments section below! Please feel free to share this Joe Exotic drinking game on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram!
The Netflix “Tiger King” Drinking Game
So far, the Coronavirus pandemic’s biggest streaming success has been “Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and Madness,” which is available on Netflix. Following the rise and fall of one Oklahoma’s most unique celebrities – Joe Exotic – and the bizarre, stranger-than-fiction realities of the large cat underworld, the film is a must-see for everyone interested in the weird and bizarre world of big cats. For many Oklahomans, the show has been a strange experience to watch. Joe Exotic has been a resident of our backyard for some years, and we’ve grown accustomed to his bizarre activities and unusual behavior.
It was around this time that Joe was transitioning from being an aspiring live-performing magician to becoming an aspiring reality star who also happened to manage a tiger zoo and star in country music music videos.
And that all happened in a relatively short period of time, around four years.
perhaps in a future, hopefully genuine and regular life, when you gather with friends to watch and re-watch this fantastic show again and again
Here are the Joe Exotic Drinking Game rules:
Pregame: Decide who will be the Tiger King. If you’re playing in person, draw numbers to discover who gets to be the Tiger King to begin the game. It is required that this individual wear a Seth Wadley Ford hat and consume liquids whenever a tiger cub shows on the screen. Any cowboy hat will do in the event that no Seth Wadley Ford cap can be found. Once they have had five cocktails, or until Doc Antle arrives on the screen riding an elephant, this player assumes the position of the Tiger King.
You can also select a Carol Baskin as an option.
Following the selection of the Tiger King, the following rules apply to all players: –Each and every person takes one drink Whenever you see:Joe Exotic shooting a gun|A human missing either limbs or premolars|A person or place you are familiar with|chimps|stonewashed denim|bullet-hole tattoos|Jeff Lowe lying|Condoms (new or used)|A young tiger jumping on someone’s lap–everyone should take two drinks.
When you see:Joe Exotic shooting a gun|A human missing either limbs or When You See: A Tiger Attack, Take Action An Explosion or Fire|A Zookeeper, a Child, or a News Reporter|Drone Views of Wynnewood|Expired Meats|Liger|A Mug Shot |Kelly Ogle|A Convicted Felon|Wild Birds|A Lawsuit Is Introduced|A Wedding–The Tiger King Can Order Any Player To Take A Drink If They Witness:Joe Exotic Music Video Or Performance|A Celebrity/Famous Person Petting Carol Baskin’s first husband was most likely murdered by her.
– Joe Exotic was set up, but he is still likely to be convicted. – Regardless, that concludes our quick and simple Tiger King Drinking Game. Please, for the love of God, don’t overindulge in alcohol.
- That was a lot of fun to read:)
- Three drinks is the most amount of alcohol I can tolerate – barely. It’s best if I don’t participate in this game. In addition, I don’t have enough liquor in the house for this occasion. I guess everyone is aware that another another TV series based on Our Joe is in the works – this one starring Kate McKinnon in the role of Carol! Even if it airs when we are no longer bound to our couches, it could be entertaining to watch
- That was a really entertaining read:). Three drinks is the most amount of alcohol I can tolerate – and that’s pushing it! Probably best if I don’t participate in this activity. Aside from that, I don’t have enough alcoholic beverages in the house for this occasion. Apparently, everyone is aware that another another television series based on Our Joe is in the works – this one starring Kate McKinnon in the role of Carol. Even if it airs when we are no longer bound to our couches, it could be entertaining to watch.
- Here is a petition I created just for this reason. Danny McBride would be absolutely wonderful in this role
- (I’d raise a glass to that if I could get out the phone number of my delivery person]
- Add another rule: whenever you see Carole riding her bicycle, take a sip of your beverage. This is an excellent post! When you learn that Joe’s pizza is prepared using outdated Wal Mart meat in order to save money, you should take some type of unusual shot to commemorate the occasion. Alternatively, the jet ski scene. Rick Kirkham, the high and mighty production person, has a documentary called T.V. Junkie about his moonlighting as a wife-beating heroin hero who shot up in front of his children while appearing on ‘Inside Edition.’ It’s really good. And, according to reports, he graduated from UCO
- Redneck Game of Thrones. Damn! I’ve been a resident of Texas for the past 20 years, having previously lived in the Oklahoma City region for 30 years. Dammit! Rednecks are rednecks no matter where they live, whether in Texas or Oklahoma. And, BOOMER
- Alternatively, simply take a drink every time you hear the word “fuck,” and you will be on the ground within 15 minutes
Comments have now been closed.
Tiger King Drinking Game – Learn How To Play
Learn how to play the Tiger King drinking game by watching this video. If you haven’t heard of the Netflix seriesTiger King, you might as well be living under a rock. During the Covid – 19 quarantine, Tiger King wowed the world with his ferocity. Rewatching Joe Exotic, Carole Baskin, and all the other insane characters while becoming as drunk as they are has never been more convenient. 1 or more players
- A Netflix subscription (or some other means of watching the program Tiger King)
- Alcoholic beverages of your choosing
- And a good time.
Setup for Tiger King Drinking Game
Brew up a batch of beer, gather around the television with your buddies, and turn on the show Tiger King.
Tiger King Drinking Game Rules
- If someone appears on TV without a shirt
- When you spot a tiger, you should immediately call 911. If you see a gun, call 911. When Joe Exotic uses profanity
- If one of Doc Antle’s wives appears, the game is over.
Take 2 Drinks
- In the event that a gun is discharged
- In the event that someone speaks ill about Carole Baskin
- In the event that someone is assaulted by a tiger
Take 3 Drinks
- When someone refers to Carole Baskin as “That Bitch,” it is a derogatory term.
- For the duration of one of Joe Exotic’s songs, do aWaterfall technique. When Joe gets married, raise a glass in his honor. Call Carole Baskin by her nickname “That Bitch” whenever you see her! It is necessary for the last one to say it to take a drink
This game has the potential to result in excessive alcohol consumption; thus, if you find yourself becoming excessively inebriated, please leave the game. Don’t overindulge yourself. Do not drink and operate a motor vehicle.
Drinking Game for Netflix’s Tiger King
We couldn’t stop ourselves from binge-watching the Tiger King documentary series, which was originally broadcast on Netflix. In addition to being a spectacular car wreck, it makes for excellent drinking game fodder! Preparing to host a solo viewing party? To make your experience even better, download our app and grab a drink of your choice.
What You Need
- For those who want to drink, there’s beer or wine. There will be some coffee, tea, juice, or fizzy drink available for those who do not consume alcohol.
And, of course, please consume alcohol in moderation.
How to Play
- Someone is dressed in apparel with animal prints. Plus, if it’s sparkly, you get one extra drink.
- Carole Baskin is referred to as a “bitch” by Joe. Keep up the pace and don’t lose track of the minutes
Taketwo drinksevery time…
- Joe pulls the trigger on his pistol. If he’s firing at a decoy of Carole, make it three drinks.
- Eric Goode, a documentary filmmaker who looks to be bewildered, emerges on the screen.
Netflix is the source of this information.
- One of Joe’s music videos is shown in the video. Ahhh, the precious metal.
- Carole is decked out with a floral crown. And if she’s riding her bike, that’s three drinks, to be exact.
- For the last episode ONLY, have two drinks for every time Jeff Lowe mentions the nanny.
Instagram is the source of this information. Also, remember to take things slowly. It consists of seven well-written episodes (plus an aftershow) about a tangle of messy and uncontrolled ambition, exploitation, manipulation, and abuse. Oh, and exotic cats, of course. Cheers. The main image was provided by Netflix, while the GIFs were provided by Giphy.
Enjoy This Bridgerton Drinking Game, My Grace
In the event that you are not speaking in the manner of an English blue-blood, it is likely that you have not begun yourBridgerton on Netflixbinge. This is perfectly OK, though, because this is the ideal entertainment to watch on New Year’s Eve. And here’s a Bridgerton drinking game that you can play while watching the program (in moderation, of course). If you are of legal drinking age and are thinking to yourself, “Hey, this seems like a decent drinking game show,” you would be correct in your assumption.
BRIDGERTON is a town in the United Kingdom (L to R) ELOISE BRIDGERTON and PENELOPE FEATHERINGTON are portrayed by CLAUDIA JESSIE and NICOLA COUGHLAN respectively in episode 108 of BRIDGERTON Liam Daniel/Netflix 2020 Liam Daniel/Netflix
The Ultimate Bridgerton Drinking Game
There are some Bridgerton drinking game laws that must be followed, just as there are in any respectable society. Don’t end up in Lady Whistledown’s column this week because you were too boozed up and behaved inappropriately!
Rules of the Bridgerton Drinking Game
** DRINK WITH CONSCIENCE ** That basically implies you’ll want to restrict the amount of alcohol consumed during this game to one drink every ball or party. Avoid bingeing on both alcohol and Bridgerton at the same time. That is not a nice appearance, ladies and gentlemen, especially in front of Her Majesty the Queen. BRIDGERTON QUEEN CHARLOTTE is played by GOLDA ROSHEUVEL in episode 105 of BRIDGERTON. Liam Daniel/Netflix 2020 Liam Daniel/Netflix Seriously, I’m concerned, and the EMS does not need to be sent to your location, so proceed with caution.
Also, this game is NOT intended for children, and, to be honest, neither is the program. Is Bridgerton a safe place for children? Before you bring the whole family to this show, make sure to read the parent review!
- Make yourself a drink every time Lady Whistledown says Mrs. Featherington’s name
- When you hear the words “Mamas” or “Mothers” stated as a group, you should take a shot. In the event that Penelope comes up in a hue that we all know is not on her color wheel, DRINK! (What a pity for that poor girl!) You should take a drink every time Simon and Daphne say, “Your Grace.”
Episode 102 of BRIDGERTON featured the characters SIMON BASSET and DAPHNE BRIDGERTON, played by Reg-Jane Page and Phoebe Dynevor, respectively. Liam Daniel/Netflix 2020 Liam Daniel/Netflix
- When you have a chance to see the Queen’s dogs, you may bow (and sip, because they are very good boysgirls! )
- When you get a chance to see the Queen’s horses, you may bow (and sip, because they are very good boysgirls! When Violet takes a sip from her glass, you take a sip from yours. Out with the pinkies! It’s almost as if she’s joining in on the Bridgerton drinking game, as well
- Anthony: anytime he shows up furious, unhappy, or irate, go ahead and toast him to your health. Your boyfriend was a dissatisfied Viscount
- You may drink to keep your blushes at bay if they wear a corset or expose their buttocks. (Ohhh. myyy! exclaims the fan)
BRIDGERTON ANTHONY BRIDGERTON is played by JONATHAN BAILEY in episode 101 of BRIDGERTON 2019 – Cr. NICK BRIGGS/NETFLIX
- Dear Reader, when someone recommends going for a promenade, you immediately stroll over to that bar and fill your glass
- Drink every time someone mentions BRIDGERTON! … an impersonator who is not a real Bridgerton
- You should have a drink everytime someone defines this program as a mix of Gossip Girl meets Pride and Prejudice on the internet.
in BRIDGERTON episode 101, PHOEBE DYNEVOR plays DAPHNE BRIDGERTON and RUTH GEMMELL plays LADY VIOLET BRIDGERTON, from left to right. Liam Daniel/Netflix 2020 Liam Daniel/Netflix If you want to bypass all of the above and simply get a great buzz going, drink whenever you see or hear cleavage, buttocks, or when the characters are having sex with each other. When you play the Bridgerton drinking game in episode 6, you’ll be feeling almost as wonderful as the Lords and Ladies of the Manor!
More Drinking Games You’ll Love
The Tiger King Drinking Game is a drinking game that involves drinking a lot of Tiger King. This is known as the “Hamilton Drinking Game.” Drinking Game with Emily in Paris Drinking Game with Ted Lasso
Get Ready: The Ultimate “Too Hot To Handle” Drinking Game Is Here
The image is courtesy of Netflix. Another thing we’re doing right now, and we’re doing it rather unashamedly if you’re of legal drinking age? Drinking. And why not combine two of our hobbies by playing a drinking game called Too Hot To Handle? Because there is no sense of guilt and there are no regulations during quarantine periods. Let’s make the conversation on the program even better by working together! Take a ride Get together with your friends and stock your bar with shots, margaritas, and all the wine you’ll need to participate in a funToo Hot To Handledrinking game.
Listen to your body and keep an eye on your alcohol tolerance to ensure that you don’t end up in the hospital while having fun.
The rules are straightforward: if all of the following requirements are satisfied, you are entitled to a drink.
If you choose to drink shots, we highly advise that you limit yourself to to a handful of the most enjoyable moments to do so and avoid the rest.
It’s time to get drunk!
Every time someone refers Kelz as “the accountant,” take a drink or a shot of anything strong.
Is Matthew bringing up the subject of being “deep” once more?
Is it possible that Harry called someone a “naughty little possum”?
It’s time to get drunk again. While we’re on the subject, take a sip every time you start to worry about Francesca’s underboob bursting out. And, of course, any time someone refers to being on a reality program as a trip, experience, or retreat, you should take a drink.