25 Bach Party Games That Are Actually Fun (and Not Cringey)
Third-party items have been incorporated to assist you in navigating and enjoying life’s most important moments. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our affiliate links, we may receive a commission. There is no one-size-fits-all strategy for arranging the finest bachelorette party of all time. When it comes to having a good time, it all comes down to who you’re with—whether you’re traveling to the sandy sands of theHamptons or hitting up the Broadway bars inNashville. Games are always a good idea, too.
Along with buying bachelorette party décor, photo booth props, favors, and related items or mementos, games are a fun way to spice up your celebration and let bridesmaids and close friends bond while celebrating the bride-to-big be’s day.
In this post, we will discuss:
- Bachelorette Party Games that you can purchase
- Bachelorette Party Drinking Games
- DIY Bachelorette Party Games
- Bachelorette Party Game Prizes
- Bachelorette Party Games that you can make yourself
Bachelorette Party Games You Can Buy
We understand that as the host, you want to provide the greatest bachelorette party games that your guests will really want to participate in—and we’ve got you covered with our list of suggestions. Here, we’ve compiled a list of entertaining activities to play during a bachelorette party that can help break the ice and help your group create lasting memories. It took us hours of research to locate clean bachelorette party games, clean card games, and traditional pastimes that everyone would enjoy without being cringe-inducing.
- Find some of our favorites below, and be sure to stock up on these entertaining bachelorette party games before you go for your vacation.
- There are some amusing activities and juicy confession questions in this basic dice-and-card game, which will serve as an icebreaker and have everyone giggling in no time.
- What Kind of Meme Do You Like?
- Make it a sophisticated game of beer pong.
- It’s a Knot Shop, as the name suggests.
- If you’re looking for simple activities for your bachelorette party, printable bachelorette party games may be the way to go.
- Print them out ahead of time so that you can begin playing as soon as your group comes together.
Each participant receives a burn book, which is then handed around the group by the rest of the players.
The idea is to keep your secrets completely hidden from prying eyes.
If this pop cultural phenomena had a significant impact on your youth, this bachelorette party game should be a no-brainer for your group of ladies.
Mean Girls Game, $20, available at Target.com.
In search of the greatest bachelorette party games for your bash?
The goal of the game is straightforward: pick up a card and select between participating in the activity or drinking if you’re not feeling courageous.
(You can see the original here.) For those who are feeling very brave, the company also offers a Blackout Trivia card set.
This simple bachelorette party game comes with six separate card packs that may be played together.
Amazon.com has the LuluYouBachelorette Bash party game for $24.
Because they are fill-in cards, each visitor will write their own prompts on them before covering them with scratch stickers to make them more memorable for them.
A bachelorette party scratch game from The Knot Shop costs $7 for 25 cards and 50 stickers.
Perhaps you and your friends have completed all of the expansion packs for Cards Against Humanity thus far.
Each participant receives a hand of five cards depicting absurd scenarios, and they must choose the card that they believe will be used by the judge the most often.
For those that had to play, Urban Outfitters has a $16 game on their website.
What will you discover if you participate in this fascinating game at the bachelorette party?
A Little Bird Boutiquebachelorette card game, $12 (available at A Little Bird Boutique and A Little Bird Boutique.com).
If you’re wanting to purchase one, this Drinko set is a good option.
Drinko party drinking game from The Knot Shop, $22 from TheKnotShop.com If you don’t have time to make your own Jenga (which we discuss in further detail below), consider this alternative bachelorette party game option.
Make a tower out of the blocks and take turns pulling one from the top of the stack. The catch is that each participant is required to participate in whatever activity is stated on the blocks. Walmart.com offers the BallChainBride-to-Be party blocks game for $11.
Bachelorette Party Drinking Games
In this section, you’ll find suggestions for drunken party games that you and your pals may participate in. Below you’ll discover some entertaining bachelorette party drinking games to play before you hit the dance floor or while you’re spending the night at your Airbnb or rental home. Take a sip of your favorite bubbly or booze and get ready to have the fun of your life with your friends.
Truth or Drink
In this section, you’ll find suggestions for alcoholic party games that you may play with your buddies. Check out the list below for some entertaining bachelorette party drinking games to do before you hit the dance floor or while spending the night at your Airbnb or rental home. Get out your favorite bubbly or booze and get ready to have the best time of your life with your friends.
With this traditional bachelorette party drinking game, you may relive your college days to the fullest. A couple red solo cups, some ping pong balls and your favorite beverage are all you’ll need to get started. (For a different twist, try substituting spiked seltzers or champagne for the beer.) To make it more entertaining, divide the gathering into teams and demonstrate your greatest trick shots for a fun night in.
This bachelorette party drinking game is not for those who are easily intimidated. Before you go, make sure you have enough of small shot bottles in a variety of flavors. Arrange them in a broad circle and place one bottle in the center of the arrangement. Turn the shooter in a circle and take a shot of whichever liquor the cap points to as each person rotates it. Put the beverages in little red Solo cup shot glasses to increase the element of surprise. This way, you won’t know what taste you’re going to get.
Lick and Stick
For this simple bachelorette party game, all you’ll need is a deck of playing cards. It is customary to start the game with two players sitting across from each other. With their eyes closed, each participant chooses a card from the deck, licks the printed side on the back, and attaches it to their forehead so that the number on the front is visible. Everyone must make a guess as to whether their own card number is greater or lower than the other’s after glancing at their opponent’s card number.
Never Have I Ever
The fact that this game is a must-have for any girl’s night out, but especially for a bachelorette party, cannot be overstated. Go around in a circle, starting with the bride-to-be, and tell her about something you’ve never done before. The person who has completed the task is given a drink, and the game proceeds around the circle. Continue until you have run out of ideas (or until you are ready to give up).
What about a bachelorette party drinking game that is accompanied by musical accompaniment? This simple game is a memorable way to warm up before hitting the bars for a fun night out. It is played with a wonderful music. Start by listening to the song “Thunderstruck” by AC/DC. As a group, beginning with the bride-to-be, one person drinks one glass of wine for every time the word “thunder” is said aloud.
There is, however, a catch: you must continue to drink until you hear it for the second time, when the next person in the circle takes over. If you have the opportunity, listen to the full song (and hope you don’t get stuck with the terrible guitar solo).
DIY Bachelorette Party Games
It is not necessary to purchase every activity for the bachelorette party. In reality, some of the finest bachelorette party activities are completely free and may be easily made by the hostess herself. We’ve compiled a list of the greatest DIY bachelorette party games that are usually a hit with the ladies. Some games need pre-party preparation, so make a list of your favorite ideas so you can plan what you’ll be doing ahead of time.
The Newlywed Game
The Newlywed Game is an absolute must-have for any bachelorette party. Before your vacation begins, have the host send the bride’s fiancé a list of questions about their relationship through text or email before you go. At the celebration, pose the same questions to the bride and compare her answers to those provided by their S.O. If the answer is correct, the group celebrates; if the answer is incorrect, the bride celebrates with the group.
You might have spotted this amusing party concept on TikTok, which you can see below. Ask each guest to come prepared with a PowerPoint presentation on any topic if you’re planning a night in for your bachelorette party. (The weirder the situation, the better.) On TikTok, look for the hashtag #PowerPointNight to get some ideas for what to talk about during your presentation. Alternatively, to make it more personal, select themes that are relevant to your pals, such as “Who’s Going to Cry the Most at the Wedding” or “What Your Scandal Would Be If You Were Famous.” Everyone will be in tears of laughter after playing this free bachelorette party game.
Pin a Kiss
Put your spatial awareness to the test with this bachelorette-friendly variation of the classic game Pin the Tail on the Donkey. A huge cutout of the future bride’s fiancé should be brought in and taped to the wall. Before being blindfolded and twirled around, each participant receives a kiss cutout from the game. The game is won by the person who kisses the other player the closest to the lips.
Ring Scavenger Hunt
In the event that dirty bachelorette party games aren’t your thing, this adorable bachelorette scavenger hunt will be the perfect addition to your party. Before guests arrive, place plastic diamond rings throughout your rental or hotel room to entice them in. Someone is awarded a prize for every bauble that is discovered. Not only is it ridiculously simple, but this clean bachelorette party game will keep your guests on the lookout for the rest of the evening.
Are you looking for a bachelorette party game that is R-rated? We’ve come up with the perfect solution for you. Prepare a plethora of dirty prompts in advance of the classic Pictionary game to give it a fun new spin. Along with finding out which of your best friends is the most artistically inept, you’ll also find out which of your best friends has the dirtiest mentality.
However, while a printed version of bachelorette bingo is available for purchase, you may also make your own (particularly if you’re the artistic sort).
If you want to get the most out of this DIY bachelorette party game, prepare a few pages before you go on your vacation and hand them out right away while everyone is together.
Test the expertise of your pals by creating a bespoke Jeopardy game for them to participate in at the bachelorette party! It is possible to curate your game board using a variety of free web resources, so prepare the categories ahead of time and discover who knows the most about your crew.
Pizza Box Toss
The perfect night out would be incomplete without pizza, and if you have an extra box lying around, you can convert it into a game to pass the time while snacking. After the pizza has been consumed, put a coin into the box and draw a circle around it of any size. Inside the envelope, put a job that you must do. It may be anything from “Truth or Dare” to “Show off your greatest dancing move.” Alternate between throwing coins and adding duties. However, if your coin throw lands inside a circle that already exists, you’ll be forced to follow the instructions of the order.
This entertaining bachelorette party game takes a little bit of imagination and preparation before the vacation can begin. Purchase a fresh new Jenga set and assign jobs to each of the logs. Consider adding things like “Finish your drink,” “Give a drink,” “Group shot,” and “Confession” on the invitation for a bachelorette party. In order to win the game, you must perform all of the tasks listed on your Jenga log before the tower falls.
Bachelorette Party Game Prizes
Offer rewards to your bachelorette party participants to take your activities to the next level. If you’re already providing bachelorette party goodies, there’s no need to worry about spending a lot more money on awards. In reality, several of our favorite favors may also be used as rewards in certain situations. Click here to see our whole collection of bachelorette party favors and to begin your shopping spree. Alternatively, take a look at some of the more economical bachelorette party game prizes listed below.
- When a pair of these sunglasses is up for grabs, the competition will be strong.
- Satin eyelash sleep mask in black from The Knot Shop, $6, available at TheKnotShop.com.
- This value pack is available in a set of eight, ensuring that you’ll have plenty of prizes to go along with your gaming sessions.
- Why not treat yourself to a lovely rose gold flask?
- The Knot Shopround stainless steel hip flask in Rose Gold, $15, may be purchased at TheKnotShop.com or in store.
Make sure to send each winner home with a bottle of bubbly or wine, complete with a personalised bachelorette party wine label. HH Etsy.com has paper Cobachelorette celebration champagne bottle labels for as little as $2.
8 Bachelorette Party Games to Start Planning Now
Bright Bird Photography captured this image. So you’ve been tasked with organizing the bachelorette party, right? If you want it to be fun and exciting, but you don’t want it to be cheesy, then you should avoid using the word “cheesy.” Every bachelorette party is distinct – this is due to the fact that every bride is different and there is no bachelorette party that will be suitable for everyone. However, when it comes to bachelorette party games, there are a plethora of entertaining possibilities.
Looking for ideas for your bachelorette party but can’t seem to come up with anything?
1. The Scavenger Hunt
Planning a treasure hunt that everyone can participate in is entertaining whether you’re all staying at the same place or traveling across a huge metropolis. The teams should consist of at least two people, and each team will be given a list of objects to look for. The one who discovers the most number of objects wins! Despite the fact that you may provide prizes to the victors, the main focus of this game is the quality time you’ll be spending with each other. Additionally, it should contain a few cocktail-drinking exercises to ensure that everyone is pleasant and content when they have completed the list!
2. Guess the Lingerie
For a pre-dinner activity, we recommend this cheeky (literally) game in which the bride opens a present (one for each participant) and reads a poem to her guests. She must then make an educated guess as to who gave her the gift based on the poem and the lingerie. Any way you slice it, she walks away with a fantastic new collection, and it’s a wonderful game to play, especially when a large number of people are engaged!
3. Dress the Bride
Before the weekend, ask each of the bridesmaids to bring one token item for the bride to wear to the bar for the evening’s festivities. This should contain a variety of beads and feathers, as well as a sash and tiara, of course. However, let the ladies to express themselves! Bonus points for the lady who arrives in boots that are reminiscent of Pretty Woman! As you can see, when it comes to bachelorette party games, originality completely takes the cake.
4. Quiz the Groom
With the help of a bachelorette party questionnaire, you may learn even more about the bride and groom’s relationship than you currently do. Preparing for the weekend should include a series of questions for the groom (we prefer it if the guy is on camera so you can see him while you’re grilling the bride). Then, during the celebration, ask the bride the same set of questions as you did before, while playing the groom’s responses in the background. She takes a sip of her drink as she realizes she’s made the right decision!
5. TheProject RunwayChallenge
Ah, the age-old game of “create a bridal gown out of toilet paper,” as we know it. There’s a reason why we like this so much. A really amusing assignment for the females to do, and it’s actually sort of entertaining to watch how inventive everyone can be with their solutions!
In addition, it provides excellent photo opportunities, and it is one of those bachelorette party activities that is suitable even if there is family there as well as friends.
6. Bachelorette Party Piñata
What do you think of hosting a Mexican-themed night? Margaritas, guacamole, a slew of brightly colored decorations, and, of course, a piata are all on the menu. In spite of the fact that you may fill it with sweets, we believe it’s a great idea to spice things up and fill it with items such as neon sunglasses and other accessories to go out that evening.
7. Bra Pong
Assemble a collection of bright, eye-catching bras and pin them on the wall. Each female will get a chance to land the ping pong ball in her bra by using a ping pong ball. The person who wins the most games is awarded the extremely prestigious title of “Bra Pong Champion.” By the way, when you win, you drink.
8. The Costume Party
Who says that costumes are only appropriate for Halloween? Take advantage of this opportunity to dress up as the star of your favorite television program or cartoon character and take the show on the road. When you’re dressed in costume, you’ll undoubtedly attract a lot of attention in the bar. The fact that the ensemble is dressed in a theme, like all 80’s bands do, is also quite charming. Just be sure you notify everyone in advance so that they can come prepared with a costume for the occasion.
Purchasing something after clicking via our links may result in us receiving a commission, which allows us to continue providing you with excellent content!
Listen to the Woman Getting Married Podcast
- Because the wedding is getting closer, the countdown is becoming quicker, and if you haven’t already, there is something that the bride and her bridal party should take care of before the big day. It’s time for the Bachelorette Party! In addition, there are games that you may play! We found 8 hilarious bachelorette party games that are sure to be entertaining, will get the party started, and will have you laughing all night long.
8 Fun Bachelorette Party Games:
- ONE.) MEMORY JAR: Have each member of the wedding girl squad write on a sheet of paper how they met the bride or a funny (or embarrassing?) anecdote about the two of them that they have shared in the past. Fold everything up and set it in the jar, and then have the bride unwrap them one at a time as she walks down the aisle. This is a fantastic method to introduce everyone at the party if they don’t already know each other! PART 2: CREATE A VIDEO Discover your group’s favorite song, dress up in feather boas and sunglasses, possibly some bright red or pink lipsticks as LulaKates does, and create a music video for it. Questionnaire: How well does the bride know her fiancé? 3.) QUESTIONAIRE: Prior to the celebration, distribute a list of questions to the groom and collect all of his responses before questioning the bride at the party. The fourth option, KISS THE CUTE GUY, is something that would be enjoyable to do if it was suited to the bride’s taste in terms of who her celebrity crush is. We really like the Ryan Gosling video below! Give her a pair of cut-out lips to pin (or glue!) to the poster, and instruct her to get the lips as near to the guy’s lips as she possibly can. It’s important to spin her around a couple of times to make it more challenging. If you’re looking to spice up your bachelorette party and get a bit crazy, the Scavenger Hunt is the perfect option for you. 5.) You may make a list of fun and funny dares for her to do at various sites, or you can take her to significant spots associated with the bride and groom if that is feasible from a logistical standpoint. This bachelorette game is fantastic and can be tailored to the bride’s specific interests. 6.) MAKE A BRIDAL GOWN: No, we’re not talking about a traditional bridal gown, but rather a gown made of something a bit more biodegradable, such as.toilet paper! Divide your bachelorettes into two-person teams and give each team a roll of toilet paper to use. The winner is the one who creates the most beautiful bridal gown in less than three minutes. (Don’t forget to snap photographs!) 7.) JUNK IN THE TRUNK: This one is a little more active and entertaining for everyone to try out for themselves, as well as for the group. Tie an empty kleenex box around your waist such that the box on the rear of your waist is facing out. Using your favorite music as a background and, of course, some ping pong balls, your bachelorettes must race against the clock to get all of the balls into a designated box. (3-4minutes) Keep in mind to wiggle your bottom to make it more difficult for the girls to get you! A colorful piata may be found at your local party supply store, and you can fill it with everything you like for your bachelorette party. To give a few examples, candy, imitation jewelry, and cosmetics are all acceptable. I hope you have a good time with these eight entertaining bachelorette party games! Regardless of where you go for the bachelorette party or what activities you play, it is true that spending time with your girlfriends is the most enjoyable. We’re looking forward to a fantastic night of chuckles and memories that you can all enjoy before the big event. Putting on your LulaKate bridesmaid gowns and assisting the bride as she walks down the aisle to her new journey will be a thing of the past before you realize it. Isn’t it one of the many things best friends are good for? If you are still looking for a bridesmaid dress, you have come to the right place! We also have some fantastic outfits available in our Sample Sale.
28 Bachelorette Party Games the Whole Squad Will Love + Free Printables
It is one of the last events before you say “I do” that your bachelorette party (also known as a “hen party”) will take place. As a sort of “last hurrah,” it’s the ideal opportunity to have a good time—and for many brides-to-be, that means participating in a variety of entertaining bachelorette party activities. Whether you’re planning a destination bachelorette party with your bridesmaids, hosting a virtual bachelorette party for your best friends from all over the world, or hosting your own wellness bridal weekend with your maid of honor, we have a few bachelorette party game ideas to get the party started.
What’s On Your Phone? Game
Depending on how they use their phone, you can learn a lot about them—whether it’s crammed with hundreds of images taken with their dog, decked out in a bejeweled phone cover, or buzzing with alerts for unread texts and social media messages. You can also check what everyone’s phone says about them by playing the What’s On Your Phone Game? This is a fun way to discover who in your Bride Tribe has the quirkiest stuff hidden on their phone—and it can also be a fantastic opportunity to get to know the whole group on a more personal level as well.
What you’ll need to play is the following: The only things you’ll need for this entertaining game are your phones, a pen, and a gift (if you so desire!
The rules of the game are as follows: Use the What’s On Your Phone?
Then, read each item on the list aloud.
Then, when you’ve read through all of the items, have each participant tally up their totals and take turns sharing their totals with the group. Whoever has the greatest number of points wins!
Bachelorette Photo Challenge Scavenger Hunt
If you want to give your bachelorette party a more adventurous atmosphere, organizing your own photo-centric bachelorette treasure hunt is a fantastic bachelorette party game idea. There is no restriction to the number of players. What you’ll need to play is the following: Each team will require a camera and/or a camera phone for the competition. It may also be necessary for your team to wear running shoes, depending on how competitive they are. This will allow them to rush from photo op to photo op without having to worry about their uncomfortable shoes slowing them down!
Ensure that each team has a copy of the photo scavenger hunt printable on hand—and inform them that the first group to photograph all of the images on their list will be deemed the winner.
Bachelorette “Drink If…”
If drinks and beer pong are more popular among your bachelorette party guests than good, old-fashioned game nights, you may want to reconsider. If that’s the case, you’ll need at least a couple bachelorette party drinking games—and this bachelorette party idea could be just what you and your party guests are looking for! There is no restriction to the number of players. What you’ll need is the following: Due to the fact that this is a drinking game, everyone will require a drink. (Do you have guests who do not consume alcoholic beverages?
In addition, you’ll need pens or pencils to mark off objects as you complete them throughout the game.
Read each item on the list, beginning with “Round 1,” aloud to your visitors, and have them tick the boxes next to the items that apply to them.
After that, repeat the process for rounds two, three, and four.
Printable Decorations For Your Bachelorette Party Games
Is your bachelorette party centered around all things beach-related? Use these free photo booth printouts to set up a “shellfie” station in your hotel room if the bachelorette party is taking place on island time! Guests at the bachelorette party may strike their favorite pose and make picture souvenirs that the bride can take with her to her new home. (Are you looking for additional bachelorette party ideas for your beach vacation?) More information on how to throw the perfect island-themed party can be found here.
What you’ll need is the following: All you need is a printer and some paper to make use of these printables, and then you’re done. Your homemade photo booth is complete and ready to use!
Ring Party Door Sign
Decorate your party with a ring door sign taped on your front door. It’s only fitting since this is your last fling before you get the ring! This is especially useful for guests that are meeting you at a new location. Once they spot the ring, they’ll know exactly where they need to go! What you’ll need is the following: For this printable bachelorette party decoration, you’ll need paper and a printer, cutting utensils, and tape to hang up each sign.
More Free Bachelorette Party Games
Are you ready for a full night of bachelorette party games and entertainment? We discovered 19 extra free game alternatives that would be the ideal addition to your last game night as a single person. Click on the links below to play them. Every soon-to-be newlywed will find something to their liking here, whether it’s an elegant game night, something a little more wild, or games appropriate for a traditional ladies’ night in, we have something for them.
Clean and Classy Games
- Playing our What’s in Your Phone game is a good example. Playing What’s In Your Purse will allow you to see what strange items your guests have in their possession. Using this printable, write a heartfelt (or humorous) letter to the bride and groom to start their marriage off on the right foot. Is there a group of guests that haven’t seen your wedding clothing yet? With these, you can find out who knows your style the best. Make a guess about the dressprintables
- With this frameable photograph, you may wear your preferred lip color and have your bridal party kiss your single life farewell. The kiss is a souvenir for the future Mrs. This is the perfect game for all of you celebrity experts out there! This Celebrity Couple Quiz will help you match together some well-known celebrity couples. Find out who in the room knows the bachelorette better than everyone else by participating in this game. What is your level of familiarity with The Bachelorette? This set of questions can assist you in answering the question “how well do you know the bride?” for each of your party guests—and is a fun way to find out who actually knows you the best
- With the help of thisAdvice for Newlywedsprintable, fill in the spaces. Prepare yourself for “Newlywed Mad Libs” by gathering advice from your closest pals, ranging from newlywed recommendations to trip inspiration—and then use it to fill in the spaces. Keep in mind that, because all of these activities are clean and classy (and, as a result, completely appropriate for family members), they can easily be used as bridal shower games, despite the fact that the vibe of a bridal shower and a bachelorette party can feel vastly different from one another.
Wild Party Games
- Begin by setting a three-minute timer while your group types out famous bachelorette words that begin with each letter of the alphabet on thisBachelorette Alphabetprint out, which you can see here. Once your time has expired, read each entry aloud to choose who will take home the cake. Are you and your pals interested in lingerie? Bring a pair of lacy underwear for everyone, and then play a game of Guess the Panties to determine who brought which. It’s similar to the game “Guess Who,” but only for underwear
- Emojis have been around for a long time. Try to figure out which emoji set represents whatever emotion while playing this game. Emoji Pictionary is a game where you draw pictures with emojis. By having your visitors fill out your Love Story Map, you can find out who understands your love story the best. Do you want to start off your bachelorette party with a bang by having a good pregame? If this is the case, begin your party with a friendly game of Bachelorette Bottoms Up. By participating in Bachelorette Balderdash, you’ll have to put your thinking cap on and come up with some unusual responses. See who among your visitors comes up with the most creative responses.
Girls’ Night In Games
- In order to play this unique game, set a three-minute timer and have your group write down traditional bachelorette words beginning with each letter of the alphabet on thisBachelorette Alphabetprint out. You and your buddies are interested in lingerie, aren’t you? Once your time is up, read each out loud to discover who wins the cake. Bring a pair of lacy underwear for everyone, and then play a game called Guess the Panties to discover who brought what. Basically, it’s a game of “Guess Who” for underpants
- Emojis have been around for quite some time now. Check out which emoji set represents the emotion while playing this game. Emoji Pictionary is a game where you draw pictures with emoji characters. By having your visitors fill out yourLove Story Map, you may find out who understands your love story the best. Want to make a good first impression on your bachelorette party guests? Starting your party with a friendly game of Bachelorette Bottoms Up is a great way to get everyone in the mood. In this game, you’ll need to put your thinking cap on and come up with some odd replies. Examine the responses to see which of your visitors has the finest ideas.
Bachelorette Party Games You Can Buy
The process of creating your own bachelorette party games is a lot of fun. However, there are lots of ready-to-play games available at your local retailer! Some bachelorette party games you may purchase to have on hand for the celebrations include:
- It’s a Bachelorette Party. Jenga is a bachelorette party game that mixes elements of classic slumber party games (such as Truth or Dare and Never Have I Ever) with bride-centric trivia and other entertaining party games to create an experience that you and your friends will remember for a long time. Jenga is a popular party game, and this is true for bachelorette parties as well. Don’t forget to pin the tail on the donkey. It’s possible that the game of pin the tail on the donkey brings back memories of childhood birthday celebrations. The good news is that there are more mature versions of these songs that could seem more at home at a bachelorette party—particularly if you’re trying for a more wild mood
- Cards. For a bachelorette party, it’s imperative to have a deck of cards on hand, as it allows for the opportunity of playing a limitless amount of card games, such as Crazy 8’s, Go Fish, or a fun game of poker.
Bachelorette Party Game Prizes
Do you want to give your bride tribe something special for participating in your bachelorette party activities? Listed below are some reward suggestions that you may provide to the winners—or to all of your party guests as a “thank you for participating” gesture:
- A memento item, such as a water bottle or t-shirt that has been customized
- The following items are required: a bottle of champagne (or sparkling cider for the non-drinkers)
- If you’re giving a gift certificate (for example, if you’re giving a gift voucher for a mani/pedi), be sure to include the following:
The goal is to make your bachelorette party an occasion that you and your guests will remember for a long time—and these bachelorette party games will assist you in creating the type of fun, unforgettable experience you’re looking for! Looking for more bachelorette party ideas? See our guide to bachelorette parties for additional information, and be sure to check out our packing list for the bachelorette weekend to ensure you don’t forget anything important during your weekend away. And don’t forget to send thank you notes to everyone who attended your event.
The following are some of the sources: Elegant Wedding Invites|My Party Games 1,2,3|Alexandra Winzer|Popsugar 2, Debridetrendy 1,2|Shop Stag and Hen|Bachette|Be Spoke Bride|Mockeri|Designs by Miss Mandee|The House of Bachelorette 1,2|Bachelorette Party Freebies|E Wedding Favors
13 Fun Bachelorette Party Game Ideas the Whole Group Will Love
What ever the topic of your bachelorette party is, there are a few essentials that every unforgettable event must have: Decor that is perfect for Instagram, fruity cocktails (or mocktails), an incredible music, and, of course, a few crazy games are all included. Our advice is for bridesmaids assigned to game duty: you won’t be left out of the action! Not only are these hilarious bachelorette party games ideal for getting the party started, but most of them can be printed at home, which is a small detail that can come in handy if you need last-minute icebreakers or are hosting a virtual bachelorette celebration, as well.
Bachelorette Party GamePlanning FAQs
Most obviously, the bachelorette party should represent the interests of the guest of honor, but we understand that you also want the rest of the attendees to have a good time as well. The best way to ensure that everyone has a good time and that the party is memorable is to include a range of activities in your party planning. If you’re participating in a lively activity, such as going to a karaoke bar or attending a sporting event, follow it up with something more low-key, such as a drink and paint session or getting your nails done.
If you’re going to be discussing the schedule with the bride ahead of time, be sure to include a surprise or two to keep things interesting!
What are good ideas for a bachelorette party?
The majority of bachelorette parties are based on a certain theme, which is a great way to get your planning started if you’re not sure where to start. The bachelorette party theme is entirely up to you, and the good news is that it can be pretty much whatever you want. When determining what to do, keep in mind the bride’s favorite hobbies or interests as a guideline. It doesn’t matter what theme you select for your bachelorette party; there are lots of entertaining bachelorette activities that will always ensure a wonderful time.
In spite of the fact that you’re throwing a virtual bachelorette party, you can still make it a memorable occasion by preparing an exciting schedule that includes activities like a flower arranging competition, drinking games, and a tie-dye instruction.
Are you supposed to bring a gift for a bachelorette party?
You are not required to bring a present to the bachelorette party because you have likely already purchased an engagement gift, bridal shower gift, and wedding gift; nevertheless, it would be a really kind gesture if you are feeling generous. The bachelorette party is an excellent occasion to give the bride a gift that is specifically for her—think attractive bridal loungewear or pretty lingerie. It is OK to pay for the bride’s beverages or another cost at the bachelorette party if you do not want to provide a physical present to her wedding reception.
For the bachelorette party games, you may fill totes or gift bags with stuff like matching socks, jewelry, drink koozies, and other fun swag (or “Stuff We All Get,” in the words of Michael Scott)—and keep a few bigger memento prizes on hand for the winners of the bachelorette party games.
How should a bride dress for a bachelorette party?
The quick answer is that she can do whatever she wants! Nonetheless, it is typical for the bride to wear in white, or at the at least in a contrasting hue, in order to make her stand out among her wedding party guests. Other methods to make the bride feel like a VIP right away include blinged-out sashes, tiaras, funky sunglasses, and, ahem, adultbachelorette party swag, among other things (albeit with a bit of harmless embarrassment in public).
Bachelorette Party Game Ideas
You may feel under a great deal of pressure if you’re in charge of organizing the bachelorette party. You must manage the entertainment and design a timetable that is enjoyable for everyone. Have no idea where to begin? Consider include any of these bachelorette party games and activities in your schedule for the ideal girls’ night out.
Truth or Dare
This bachelorette game may be as modest or as risqué as you like depending on your preferences.
In order to begin, write your truths and dares on the index cards. Then, using the scratch-off stickers, cover them completely and you’re done! WeddingWire Shop is a wedding-related website. Truth or Dare cards are available at $9 each. WeddingWire Shop is a wedding-related website.
Truth or Drink
If you’d like to delegate the difficult questions to someone else, this card game will take care of them for you. Each player takes a turn drawing a card and deciding whether to answer the question or take a drink. If you really want to spice things up, use the Sin Expansion Pack. Cut GamesTruth or Drink card game, $35, available at Wal Mart.
With this classier version of a popular tabletop game, you can brush up on your college beer pong skills once more. This adorable prosecco pong set comes with 12 plastic coupes and three pink ping pong balls for you to enjoy. All that is required is that you provide the bubbly! Tables for Discussion Amazon has a Prosecco Pong set for $18.
Here’s a great bachelorette party game concept that includes the bride’s spouse as well as the bride. In advance of the bachelorette weekend, ask the bride’s future husband to answer these 20 questions about her, such as “what’s her favorite movie?” and “what’s her favorite color?” Make a group of the bridesmaids and have them all answer the same questions throughout the party to discover how well these soon-to-be-weds actually know each other. You may even increase the ante by requiring the bride to drink one drink for every incorrect answer her spouse provides!
Bachelorette scavenger hunt
To prepare for the bride-to-bachelorette be’s vacation, print out this bachelorette treasure hunt game, which includes a series of dares and tasks that she must accomplish over her staycation. By dividing the group into teams and seeing who completes the most tasks in a specified period of time, or which team achieves the greatest overall score over the course of a weekend, you can make it a competition. Make sure to take a brief snapshot of each activity when it is accomplished; they will serve as amusing reminders for many years to come.
Bachelorette guessing game
What is your level of familiarity with the bachelorette? Especially if not everyone in your party is acquainted with one another, this icebreaker game, which can also be used as a wedding shower game, is a terrific choice. Provide each guest with a list of “this or that” questions about the bride-to-be, such as whether she prefers to prepare supper or clean up after her wedding reception. After everyone has completed the questions, the bride can provide her responses to each one, demonstrating who has the most intimate knowledge of her.
Bachelorette guessing game printable template by ViolaMirabilisDesign, $4, available on Etsy.
Virtual wine tasting
We realize that this isn’t really a bachelorette party game, but we think it’s a great alternate activity if your group isn’t particularly competitive. Many wineries and wine wholesalers, such as Wine.com and In Good Taste, have begun giving virtual wine tastings during COVID, and you can plan private group sessions for a more personalized experience. For more information, visit www.wine.com. The procedure is nearly identical to that of an in-person tasting, with the exception that you will get the wine bottles in the mail a few days before the event.
Sending or dropping off gourmet crackers and cheese at each attendee’s home to make it feel extra special can help to round out the sampling experience.
Never Have I Ever.
Bring back this old-school game for yourbachelorette party weekend and you’ll have plenty of “tbt” memories. Each “Never have I ever” card contains a semi-embarrassing scenario that players must admit to if they are found guilty; you can raise the stakes even further by mandating that everyone spills the juicy details for their card (if they have done whatever it says) or must otherwise take a drink if they are found guilty of the scenario. Never Have I Ever, a classic edition card game, is available on Amazon for $24.
You’re probably already familiar with how mad-libs works, and this printable bachelorette-themed variation makes it simple to play during your celebration. Fill in the gaps with their own interpretations of the narrative, then take turns reading them out loud and asking the bride to choose the greatest (or most humorous) one. It’s possible that the stories don’t make complete sense, but the stranger the better! Etsy seller PaperPassionDesignsbachelorette party mad-libs template (four dollars).
Playing charades is always a good time, but it’s much better when you’re with your best friends (or after a few beers, as the case may be). Try out these NSFW charade prompts with your friends to see who can play them out the most convincingly. If your group doesn’t have any natural acting abilities, you can utilize the cards to play a game of Pictionary instead. Printed bachelorette charades cards from PrintMeBabyx ($5 on Etsy).
Kiss the Bae
It’s a game similar to Pin the Tail on the Donkey, except for adults! If everyone in your company knows the bride’s future husband, this personalised kiss poster is one of the coolest bachelorette party games you can play during her celebration. The players each put on a new coat of lipstick and a blindfold before attempting to place a kiss on the lips of the other player(s). As you watch each participant attempt to strike the goal, you’ll almost certainly burst out laughing. Trading in the Orient Oriental Trading Company offers a unique game banner for $21.
If you’re looking for a bachelorette party game that has a special meaning to you, this is the one for you. Provide each guest with a pen and one of these free game cards, on which they may write down a favorite memory they have of the bride. At the end of the processional, the bride reads each memory aloud and has to determine who wrote it—and then she has to share that tale with her entourage. It’s a terrific pastime for connecting, and depending on the stories you tell, it can even bring out a few chuckles.
Etsy has a downloadable template for $5.
Virtual game night
Are you planning a remote event (or simply don’t want to organize a game yourself)? In the form of online experiences that you may arrange for your staff, BACHcomes in handy.
A variety of options are available, including bridal trivia and a virtual scavenger hunt. To participate, you’ll need to pay a little price per participant, but it’ll be high-quality entertainment delivered to you in the comfort of your own home.
21 Hilarious Bachelorette Party Games Everyone Can Play
These bachelorette party games are not only amusing, but they are also appropriate for anybody to participate in — no alcohol is necessary. Bachelorette party games that are appropriate for everyone to participate in while maintaining the true spirit of a girls-only bachelorette party! You should attempt at least one of these, but try not to die or pass out from laughter!
21 Bachelorette Party Games Everyone Can Play
Bachelorette parties often consist of a few things: drinking, males, something raunchy, and girls having a good time while being embarrassed by their actions. Because I don’t drink and would never go out and make out with a random guy, as is the case with many bachelorette party treasure hunts, these bachelorette party activities are the perfect answer for someone like myself. There is no need for drinking or going to clubs – just wonderful, clean, funny fun that is themed in the normal bachelorette party way with naughty names.
How to Play These Bachelorette Party Games
There are three various ways you may play each of these games, depending on the amount of females attending your bachelorette party. All of these games are Minute to Win It type bachelorette party games. You make the decision. I guarantee that no matter whatever route you take, they will be entertaining. In addition, because they’re clean, they may be used by anybody, including those who are pregnant and can’t drink, as well as those who are already married and don’t want to be pounced on by random men in a nightclub or bar.
- 1st Style: Man vs. Clock– In this variation, one player will be attempting to beat the clock for each game he participates in. In order to do the assignment in one minute, for example, they will have to work really hard. If they succeed, they will receive a reward. If that’s the case, pass the baton to someone else. If you decide to proceed with this approach, I propose that you choose a different individual for each game. When you play in this method, you’ll select two players for each game who will compete against each other rather than against the clock while playing a game. So, for example, you may offer two participants a bucket full of ping pong balls (ideally in various colors) and see who can get the balls into the glasses the fastest initially. The reward is awarded to the first individual to complete the course. Again, for each game, alternate between pairs of players, repeating players as required. 3. Team Competition– In this approach, you’ll divide your party into two (or three or ten depending on the amount of visitors) teams and compete against one another. For each game, teams must select one player who will battle against the other teams in a head-to-head matchup during the game. The complete team will not be competing
- Instead, just one member from each team will compete at a time. The first team to complete receives five points, the second receives three points, and so on. The best results are obtained when there are a large number of people present, and it is an excellent way to get everyone engaged in rooting for their favorite team.
Bachelorette Party Games Supplies
I’ve come up with 21 alternative bachelorette party games, the majority of which employ items that you’re likely to already have in your home. It is possible that you may need to purchase some bachelorette-themed items for a couple of the activities. Listed below are all of the goods you’ll need for the games listed below, but because 21 is a large number, pick the games you want to play and only purchase the items you’ll really need!
- Thongs, plastic Hawaiian leis, blow up beach balls, wrapping paper, round Kleenex boxes, Ping Pong balls, party Streamers, string, plastic drink glasses, playing cards, straws, bucket (can be used for multiple games), plastic bead necklaces, bananas, empty soda bottles, index cards, plastic thongs, and plastic thongs, index cards, and index cards, and index cards, and index cards, and index cards, and index cards, and index cards
Bachelorette Party Games: Instructions
I’ve put together step-by-step instructions for each of these games, but if you have any questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments below and I’ll address them as soon as possible. You may also note that some of the games have additional game titles in parentheses — these are the more raunchy, nasty ones – which you may click on to see. Choose the one that best meets your group’s needs!
Provide each participant with a big bra and a box of Kleenex. To prepare for the game, the player needs put their bra on outside of their clothes before starting it. To participate, the player must remove all of the tissues from the box and shove them into their bra before the clock runs out (or before the other player if it is a head to head competition) or before the other player.
Preparation for the celebration should include printing out shirtless photos of notable celebrities from the neck down. Print down the names of each of the celebrities and cut them into strips of paper so that you have a piece of paper for each of the celebrities in your group. All of the ab photographs should be pasted together on a poster board, and then the participants should compete to see who can match the celebrity’s name to the proper photo on a poster board the fastest. If they want to double-check how many of the questions they answered correctly, they may ask, and you can tell them which ones were correct (otherwise they may never finish!).
To perform this in a head-to-head or team format, have the other players walk outside while one person is playing and keep track of how long they are taking. It’s not really a fair competition if they can just stand about and look at each other to see what someone else is doing correctly.
Take It All Off
Wrap up Victoria’s Secret boxes (or any other bachelorette-style colorful box, such as these ones) that include one of thesecheap brightly colored thongs on the inside with tissue paper. Players must race against the clock to unwrap the box, open the box, and pull the thong out of the box using just their mouths and teeth. If you’re afraid about placing your lips on wrapping paper, feel free to play in an environment where others are using oven mitts instead of your mouth.
Using two items, tie a strong thread together, much as you would if you were playing the game “eat a doughnut off a string.” Make certain that it is tight and sturdy. Once the main thread has been knotted, attach the bananas to the string so that they are hanging down, exactly like you would with the doughnut eating contest. In order to play the game, participants must eat the entire banana off the string with only their mouths (their hands must be behind their backs).
All Blown Up (Blow Job)
Give each person a beach ball or a little blow up doll, such as this one, and when the timer goes off, see who can blow up the beach ball entirely before the timer expires first. Completely is a matter of opinion in this case, but we effectively achieved a state where the ball was completely rigid to the touch, with no areas where the ball was drooping at all.
Distribute five six-sided dice to each participant. then when you say go, they must continue to roll the dice until they receive a Yahtzee on the board (five of the same number). They have the option of rolling as many or as few of the five dice as they choose each round, with the dice remaining frozen as they do so. They can then opt to simply re-roll the 3s until they receive two more 2s and their Yahtzee, or they can choose to re-roll the 3s until they get two more 2s and their Yahtzee.
Dance It Out (Lap Dance)
Before the game, prepare a tissue container (such as this one!) for each participant by filling it halfway. Tighten a thread around the tissue container and fill each one with the same amount ofping pong balls as the other. To begin, participants must first tie the thread firmly around their waists, ensuring that the tissue box is in the middle of their lap and facing up (see illustration). Afterwards, they must sit down in a chair and remain in that position for the remainder of the game. When the signal is given, the participants must dance about and bounce the tissue box until all of the ping pong balls have been removed.
The winner is the first player to lose all of theirping pong balls.
Place a number of thesegummy ringsin a pile on the ground and attachChristmas ornament hooks to the strings before you begin your performance. For the game to begin, participants must place the string (which has an ornament hook attached) in their mouth and attempt to hook it around as many gummy rings as they can.
Either see who can hook the most fish in the shortest amount of time, or see who can hook the most fish in the shortest amount of time.
Drinks All Around
Fill big plastic drink cups, such as these, with water and arrange them across a table or in a circle (if you want to stick with the “around” motif). Players are required to stand at the other end of the table and bounce ping pong balls into each of the cups in succession. Before allowing a person to begin playing, have them spin around in a circle five times before allowing them to begin shooting. The winner is the first person to obtain one in each glass.
Similar to the String Along game described above, tie astringtight as if you were attempting to eat a doughnut from a string eating contest. Instead of attaching bananas to a thread this time, give each participant an unpeeled banana to play with. In order to win, players must hang the edge of the banana properly in order for it to stay on the string for a five-second period of time.
A Fling Thing
A collection of plastic necklaces and a set of chopsticks for each participant should be placed on a table before the game begins. Each participant must put a chopstick in their mouth, hook it under a necklace, and toss it backwards until it is wrapped around their neck. It may be made much more difficult by having everyone play at the same time and using the same pile of plastic necklaces.
Spin Me Round
Give each participant a huge roll of streamers to use at their leisure. The participants must unravel the streamers by looping them around themselves as soon as you pronounce “go.” The winner is the first player to completely decipher the streamer. After breaking the streamer, they must tuck the broken piece inside and resume from where they left off before.
She Said Yes
To prepare, jot down wedding or bachelorette themed terms on index cards (such as “ring,” “flowers,” and “lingerie” among others) and place them in a pile before the game begins. This is another another team game in which the bachelorette takes up one of the index cards and examines it. Her partner then has 20 questions to play in order to guess the word before the time runs out on the clock. It’s simple if you’ve never played 20 questions before: you simply ask the person who has the card a yes or no question.
To play, participants must use the thongs as a sling slot and hurl the ball into the bucket with their feet.
Call Me Maybe
In order to participate in this game, participants must use their cell phones to make phone calls on speaker phone and convince the person on the other end of the line to finish the other half of the song lines listed below. However, they must complete all five calls and all five song lines as quickly as possible in order to win the competition. When they make the phone call, they are unable to expressly tell the other person which line to say back; they can urge them to sing along or whatever, but they are unable to tell them which line to say back or that they must say the second line in the song when they make the phone call.
(It’s necessary to elicit the comment “and this is insane.”) “I’m on my way to the chapel.” (It’s necessary to convince someone that “we’re going to get married.” “Because the guys are going to play, play, play, play.”, says the announcer.
Get in touch with Leid This game is one of just a few that are played with a partner on this list.
Give the first teammate a pail of plastic Hawaiian leis to wear around his neck.
When it comes to the game, the first teammate must toss leis to their teammate, who must try to collect them around their heads without using their hands. The winning team is the one who can wrap three leis around their heads first.
Empty soda bottles should be arranged along the horizontal edge of a table. Provide each participant with a balloon that has not been inflated. For the game to be successful, players must blow up the balloon and then let the air out, repeating the process until they have successfully knocked all ten bottles off the other side of the table. The player who knocks down all of the bottles is the winner.
This is one of the most straightforward games in the collection. To begin, give each participant an elastic band to wear around their upper thigh in the center. In order to participate, participants must attempt to remove the garter from their leg without using their hands. The player who is the first to remove the garter from their leg and step away from it wins.
Purchase a large number of these plastic diamond rings (or, if you like, you may use the samegummy rings stated above) and arrange them in a large bowl. Put a stick or a chopstick on a piece of cardboard and place it on the opposite side of the room from where the bowl will be placed. To begin, hand out a pair of chopsticks to each participant. A ring must be retrieved from the bucket with the chopstick, which must then be carried across the room to the other chopstick on the opposite side of the room.
Suck and Blow
Remove yourself from any and all previous knowledge of the game suck and blow gained through movies and high school parties. Astraw must be used to sucking up a playing card, followed by a sprint across the room and the blowing up of the card into a bucket. I guarantee you, it’s more difficult than it appears.
Tie the Knot
In this game, participants must race against the clock to be the first to properly tie a knot in a cherry stem using nothing but their tongue (or a certain number of knots if you have an advanced group). The winner is the first person to make a knot in the stem.
Ring a Ding-A-Ling
Make fiveDing Dongs for each participant and set a large ringing bell approximately ten feet away from the table. The objective of the game is for players to stack all fiveDing Dongs, rotating between their flat face and their rounded side, until they have all five piled together. Once they have stacked all five of their ding dongs, they must rush over to the bell before their ding dong stack comes crashing down. If it falls before they get a chance to ring the bell, they will have to start over.
Other Funny Bachelorette Party Games
Banana Ring Toss with an Inflatable Base Is There a Game on Your Phone? Complete the sentence of the Bachelorette You Shouldn’t Say It (Bachelorette version ofTaboo) What is your level of familiarity with the Bachelorette? That’s all she had to say. Bachelorette vs. Team Card Game (Bachelorette vs. Team)
Other Bachelorette Party Essentials
Glitter Tattoos for a Bachelorette Party Name Tags for the Bachelorette Party Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Cups for a Bachelorette Party Signs for a Bachelorette’s Mug Shot Bachelorette Party Banner for the Last Fling